Title 11, Chapter 9, Section 623
Right to redeem collateral.
(a) Persons that may redeem. A debtor, any secondary obligor, or
any other secured party or lienholder may redeem collateral.
(b) Requirements for redemption. To redeem collateral, a person
(1) Fulfillment of all obligations secured by the collateral; and
(2) The reasonable expenses and attorney's fees described in paragraph (1) of subsection (a) of Code Section 11-9-615.
(c) When redemption may occur. A redemption may occur at any time
before a secured party:
(1) Has collected collateral under Code Section 11-9-607;
(2) Has disposed of collateral or entered into a contract for its disposition under Code Section 11-9-610; or
(3) Has accepted collateral in full or partial satisfaction of the obligation it secures under Code Section 11-9-622.