Title 15, Chapter 16, Section 52
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Badge" means any official badge used in the past or present
by members of any sheriff's office.
(2) "Emblem" means any official patch or other emblem worn
currently or formerly or used by the sheriff's office to identify
the office or its employees.
(3) "Office" means any sheriff's office.
(4) "Person" means any person, corporation, organization, or
political subdivision of this state.
(5) "Sheriff" means the sheriff of any county in this state.
(6) "Willful violator" means any person who knowingly violates the
provisions of this article. Any person who violates this article
after being advised in writing by the sheriff that such person's
activity is in violation of this article shall be considered a
willful violator and shall be considered in willful violation of
this article. Any person whose agent or representative is a
willful violator and who has knowledge of the violation by the
agent or representative shall also be considered a willful
violator and in willful violation of this article, unless upon
learning of the violation he or she immediately terminates the
agency or other relationship with such violator.