Title 26, Chapter 2, Section 260
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Cold storage" means protected storage in a refrigerated
(2) "Commerce" means interstate, foreign, or intrastate commerce.
(3) "Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Agriculture of the
State of Georgia.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Agriculture of the State
(5) "Egg" means the shell egg of the domesticated chicken, turkey,
duck, goose, or guinea.
(6) "Egg handler" means any person who engages in any business in
commerce which involves buying or selling any eggs, as a poultry
producer or otherwise, processing any egg products, or otherwise
using any eggs in the preparation of human food.
(7) "Egg product" means any dried, frozen, or liquid eggs, with or
without added ingredients, except products which contain eggs only
in a relatively small proportion or which historically have not
been considered by consumers as products of the egg food industry.
(8) "Quality" means the inherent properties of any product which
determine its relative degree of excellence.
(9) "Wholesaler" means any person, firm, corporation, association,
dealer, or broker selling or offering for sale, in or into this
state, more than five cases of eggs in any one week.