Title 34, Chapter 9, Section 413
(a) A drug-free workplace program must contain the following
(1) Written policy statement as provided in Code Section 34-9-414;
(2) Substance abuse testing as provided in Code Section 34-9-415;
(3) Resources of employee assistance providers maintained in accordance with Code Section 34-9-416;
(4) Employee education as provided in Code Section 34-9-417; and
(5) Supervisor training in accordance with Code Section 34-9-418.
(b) In addition to the requirements of subsection (a) of this Code section, a drug-free workplace program must be implemented in compliance with the confidentiality standards provided in Code Section 34-9-420.
(c) A drug-free workplace program may offer and include the optimum level core services as described in subparagraph (C) of paragraph (6) of Code Section 34-9-411.