Title 35, Chapter 3, Section 32
(a) There is created the Georgia Crime Information Center Council.
(b) The duties and responsibilities of the council are to:
(1) Advise and assist in the establishment of policies under which
the center is to be operated;
(2) Ensure that the information obtained pursuant to this article
shall be restricted to the items specified in this article and
ensure that the center is administered so as not to accumulate any
information or distribute any information that is not specifically
approved in this article;
(3) Ensure that adequate security safeguards are incorporated so
that the data available through this system is used only by
properly authorized persons and agencies;
(4) Establish appropriate disciplinary measures to be taken by the
center in the instance of violations of data reporting or
dissemination of laws, rules, and regulations by criminal justice
agencies or members thereof covered by this article; and
(5) Establish other policies which provide for the efficient and
effective use and operation of the center under the limitations
imposed by the terms of this article.
(c) The members of the board shall serve ex officio as members of
the council and shall constitute the council.