Title 40, Chapter 5, Section 170
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Disability" means any physical, mental, or neurological
impairment which severely restricts a person's mobility, manual
dexterity, or ability to climb stairs; substantial loss of sight
or hearing; loss of one or more limbs or use thereof; or
significantly diminished reasoning capacity.
(2) "Identification card for persons with disabilities" means an
identification card issued as provided in this article.
(3) "Permanent disability" means any disability which is permanent
in nature or which is expected to continue for a period of at
least five years.
(4) "Person with disabilities" means any person with a permanent
or temporary disability.
(5) "Temporary disability" means any disability which is expected
to continue for at least six months but less than five years.