(a) A notification statement shall contain the following:
(1) The name or names under which business will be conducted in
(2) The name and address of the parent financial institution;
(3) The name, mailing address, telephone number, and fax number of
the person or persons responsible for handling consumer inquiries
(4) The name and address of the registered agent for service of
process in Georgia; and
(5) A statement signed by the president or chief executive officer
of the entity stating that the entity will receive and process
consumer inquiries and complaints promptly, fairly, and in
compliance with all applicable laws.
(b) A notification statement shall be filed before commencing to do a mortgage business in this state and shall be updated by the entity as the information changes. Any entity which fails to file the notification statement or keep the information current will immediately be subject to the registration requirements of Code Section 7-1-1003.3.