(5) "Guardian" means a legal guardian of the person of a child.
(3) "Guardian" means any person appointed by any probate court
within the State of Georgia under the provisions of this chapter.
(2) "Guardian" means a resident's legal guardian or conservator,
or the parent of a minor representative who does not have a duly
(8) "Guardian" means a person appointed or qualified by a court to
act as general, limited, or temporary guardian of a minor's
property or a person legally authorized to perform substantially
the same functions.
(6) "Guardian" means a minor's parent, legal guardian, or
(8) "Guardian" means the guardian ad litem or representative described in Code Section 5311253-11-2 who represents one or more parties to a probate court proceeding who are not sui juris, are unborn, or are unknown.
"guardian" means the
guardian ad litem appointed by the probate court who may represent a
single party or more than one party or a class of parties with
common or nonadverse interests; provided, however, that the court
may determine for the purpose of the [...]