(26) "Unit" of a plant nutrient means 20 pounds or 1 percent of a
(5) "Unit" means any institution, school, academy, university, or
experiment station at any particular location which forms a part
of the university system.
(2) For the purposes of this Code section, the word "unit" means a
duly organized body of the organized militia not larger than a
company, squadron, division of the Naval Militia, or body
corresponding to one of them.
"Unit" means any penal institution, state or county
correctional institution, training school, rehabilitation school,
or other penal or rehabilitation facility at any particular
location, which unit forms a part of the penal, correctional, and
(28) "Unit" means a portion of the condominium intended for any
type of independent ownership and use. For the purposes of this
article, a convertible space shall also be deemed a unit.
(27) "Unit" means the real property or real property improvement
in a project which is divided into time-share intervals.
"Unit" means an internal subdivision of an agency, created by statute or by administrative action, including a division, bureau, section, or department or an agency assigned to a department for administrative purposes only as provided in Code Section [...]