Title 15, Chapter 11, Section 171
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Advocate" or "child advocate" means the Child Advocate for the Protection of Children established under Code Section 15-11-172.
(2) "Agency" shall have the same meaning and application as provided for in paragraph (1) of subsection (a) of Code Section 50-14-1.
(3) "Child" or "children" means an individual receiving protective
services from the division, for whom the division has an open case
file, or who has been, or whose siblings, parents, or other
caretakers have been the subject of a report to the division
within the previous five years.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Human Resources.
(5) "Division" means the Division of Family and Children Services
of the Department of Human Resources.