Title 26, Chapter 4, Section 21
(a) Each of the seven pharmacist members of the board shall, at the
time of appointment:
(1) Be a resident of this state for not less than six months;
(2) Be currently licensed and in good standing to engage in the
practice of pharmacy in this state;
(3) Be actively engaged in the practice of pharmacy in this state;
(4) Have five years of experience in the practice of pharmacy in
this state after licensure; and
(5) Not be officially employed as a full-time faculty member by
any school or college of pharmacy.
(b) The one consumer member of the board shall be a resident of
Georgia who has attained the age of majority and shall not have any
connection whatsoever with the pharmaceutical industry.
(c) Appointees to the board shall immediately after their
appointment take and subscribe to an oath or affirmation before a
qualified officer that they will faithfully and impartially perform
the duties of the office, which oath shall be filed with the
Secretary of State, whereupon the Secretary of State shall issue to
each appointee a certificate of appointment.