Title 43, Chapter 13, Section 2
As used in this chapter, the term:
(1) "Department" means the Department of Motor Vehicle Safety
acting directly or through its duly authorized officers and
(2) "Driver training schools" means any person, partnership,
limited liability company, or corporation giving driving
instruction to ten or more persons per calendar year for the
purpose of assisting such persons to meet the requirements for
licensed driving of motor vehicles in this state.
(3) "Driver's license examiners" means examiners appointed by the
Department of Motor Vehicle Safety for the purpose of giving
driver's license examinations.
(4) "Motor vehicle" means every vehicle which is self-propelled
upon, or by which any person or property is or may be transported
or drawn upon, a public highway except devices used exclusively
upon stationary rails or tracks.
(5) "Person" means every natural person, firm, partnership,
limited liability company, association, corporation, or school.