Title 50, Chapter 27, Section 7
The board of directors shall provide the chief executive officer
with private-sector perspectives of a large marketing enterprise.
The board shall:
(1) Approve, disapprove, amend, or modify the budget recommended
by the chief executive officer for the operation of the
(2) Approve, disapprove, amend, or modify the terms of major
lottery procurements recommended by the chief executive officer;
(3) Hear appeals of hearings required by this chapter;
(4) Adopt regulations, policies, and procedures relating to the conduct of lottery games and as specified in Code Section 50-27-9; and
(5) Perform such other functions as specified by this chapter.