Title 50, Chapter 8, Section 212
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Board" means the Board of Community Affairs.
(2) "Commissioner" means the commissioner of community affairs.
(3) "Comprehensive plan" means any plan by a county or
municipality relating to the facilities needs of such county or
municipality proposed or prepared pursuant to the minimum
standards and procedures for preparation of comprehensive plans
and for implementation of comprehensive plans established by the
department in accordance with Article 1 of this chapter.
(4) "Conflict" means any conflict, dispute, or inconsistency
relating to a local plan or to the priority of the facilities
needs in a local plan arising within a facilities development
committee created pursuant to this article.
(5) "Department" means the Department of Community Affairs.
(6) "Facility" or "facilities" means a capital improvement
designed to assist the less developed county in economic
development including, but not limited to, the areas of
transportation networks; water supply and treatment, sewer,
waste-water treatment, and solid waste disposal facilities; public
safety, fire protection, and emergency medical services;
recreational, general government, and educational facilities; and
libraries and other cultural structures.
(7) "Less developed county" means any county designated pursuant to Code Section 50-8-213. Any area so designated shall, for the purposes of this article, be considered a less developed area for a period of not less than ten years.
(8) "Local plan" means the plan of any less developed county and
the municipalities lying therein which plan consolidates and
prioritizes the facilities needs contained in the various
comprehensive plans of the less developed county and the
municipalities lying therein.
(9) "Regional development center" means a regional development
center created pursuant to the provisions of Article 2 of this